Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Hive of Busy Bees

. .. . . .. . .. . . .. . .. . .... .. . .. . .. . .. .. .. .. .. . .


This Book has been a beeautiful memory buzzing around in the backside of my brain for a long time now.  I remember having this book read to us kids most evenings before going to bed.  One chapter at a time.  Recently, I was at my Mom's to go through several boxes of books that were ours, when we were youngster's, to pick out a few for our own growing families.  I was excited.  I found the "original" copy of this book - except without the cover and missing a few pages off the backside.  ((sad sigh))

I just can't wait for my littles to "bee" old enough to fully grasp the deep truths that this books delivers.  But, you know what?  I'm going to start them young and start reading this to them - one chapter an evening - like I grew up doing.

::: :: :::

So, do you have a particular book that you remember, from childhood? 
One you can't wait to share with your own? 
Or, one you may have already...brought out to enjoy with your children?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar wit the Bee book - but we had "Birdlife in Wington"...what an adventure. Each chapter stood on its own. Each with a lesson. It was read over and over and over again during our family's evening devotions...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...