Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

17th of December | Photo Project

. .. . .. . .. . .. .. . .. . . .. . .... .. .. .. .. . . .. . . .. . .. . ...
White Christmas Crunch (Party Mix)

10 oz. mini pretzels (I used approx. 3 cups), 5 cups Cheerios (I used Multi-grain), 6 cups of Rice and Corn Chex (3 cups of each), 2 cups peanuts, 1 lb. M & M's, 24oz. vanilla chips, 3 T. oil.

Stir together pretzels, cereals, peanuts, and M & M's.  In a microwaveable bowl or in a double boiler, melt the white chocolate chips and oil together.  Pour over cereal mixture, stirring well to coat.  Spread out onto 3 wax lined cookie sheets and allow to cool/dry thoroughly.  Break apart and store in airtight container. 

ENJOY! Your White Christmas this year...
At least here is one way to do it.

More DPP here.

2 comments:

  1. I love white chocolate. I dip everything in it during the Christmas season. This looks delicious and something I haven't tried before.
    mommamindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like white chocolate. But I am going to try this with chocolate chips. Looks yummy. Everything of yours that I try, Bevy, turns out wonderful so I'm sure this will too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...