Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

3rd of December | Photo Project

. .. . .. . ... . . . .. .. .. . . .. . .. .. . . . .. .. .. . . . ..
I was having a tough time thinking about this photo project today with everything else going on - here at our home - over the past day and a half, especially with my husband's surgery and all.

Here is what I came up with.


It's not the best photo out there.  But it tells you where I'm at.  Picking out some of my favorite Christmas CD's brought me so much peace and joy - just to have them ready to roll. ;)  And roll they did - I mean, they have been playing.  So beautiful.

More DPP here.

1 comment:

  1. I love Christmas music! I've been listening to a lot of the Ray Coniff singers - so vintage sounding....so glad Scott is home and doing better. :<>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...