Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, December 5, 2011

5th of December | Photo Project

. .. . .. .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. . ..  .. . .. . . .. .. .. ... . . .. .

Don't ask me what I did to get this photo looking the way I did. 
I just thought it magical the way the lights of our little Charlie Brown Tree look from outside our lace-curtained window, looking in...so when I took the photo (whatever setting it was on)
I was pleasantly amused at how much more magical the lights appeared.

**More DPP here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that turned out so beautiful! I almost tried to figure out what that beautiful handwriting said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture. Sometimes when our "perfect shot" doesn't turn out, we get something even better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...