Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, December 9, 2011

9th of December | Photo Project

. .. . .. . .. . . .. . .. . .. . . . .. .. .. . . .. .. .. .. .. .. .


This morning, (maybe it was yesterday) I found some boughs of greenery out by our trash.  I'm pretty sure they were from our next-door neighbors - who recently "trimmed their tree". 
We don't have a live tree (again), this year.  Just a table top Charlie Brown Tree.

Anyhoo.  I decided to salvage and add a nice touch of greenery to our front porch table. 

A little here and a little there. 
 I can't help but incorporate the garden into all seasons...even at Christmas!

More DPP here.


2 comments:

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...