Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Brooch Winner

 . . .. . . .. ... .. . . . .. . .. . . .. . .. . .. .. ... . .. . . .. .


Good Morning.  I know you're wanting to know who the winner is here this morning.  I apologize for taking so long to get around to this, this morning.  But, I hope you understand... I've just been a little busy.

A quick update on my Hubby... who is semi-better...let's just say that bodily functions are so a part of the "fearfully and wonderfully" made part. You know?  So when they don't work for awhile and all that that entails and then when things finally do come to fruition...let's just say he's feeling a bit wiped out this morning.  :)  But... all is well.

I'm just grateful that I am feeling the grace and strength of God to handle all and every one's needs - at once.

((most times))

On to the giveaway winner.


I did the random generator thing.  And the winning number was #5.  So, that looks like Anonymous/ G.R. is the winner.

I think I know who you are... but still message me (or email) and I'll get this brooch to you as soon as I hear from you.  aitsbevy (at) yahoo (dot) com

Blessings on your day, everyone.  I did have more of a (lengthy) post in mind for today - but family comes first and I don't know that I'll get to it.  I'm not sure how much blogging will get done this week.  I'm just saying.

Although, the December Photo Project may be all you get. ;)

I'll be working on that in another spare moment of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are a little better. Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he's improving! Sounds like you both need some rest. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy things are better on the homefront:)

    love your photo project and congratulations to your winner!

    amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...