Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, December 2, 2011

HOWDY | Scott's Second Sayings

. . .. .. . .. . . .. . .. .. .. ... .. .. . . .. .. ... .. .. ... ...

HOWDY! and welcome to Scott's Second Sayings.
For those of you who are *new* to this blog... this is the day, the 2nd of each month, when my husband has taken on the liberty to write a post in hopes of "clearing the air" or by giving a new thought or his own perspective on something that may have have come up in and through my blogging.  It's all in good fun!  And - it's great having him on board.  I hope you enjoy.

There is one disclaimer, though. Some months it works out for him to write, other months it is pretty tough to fit it in.  So, either he gives me permission to write his post for him or we just move on and forget about it, entirely.
****

Oh OK I see how this is going to be........

"There is one disclaimer, though. Some months it works out for him to write, other months it is pretty tough to fit it in. So, either he gives me permission to write his post for him or we just move on and forget about it, entirely."

NOW she puts in a disclaimer after last month I told her I was going to make it known why I REALLY do not get to always post on the 2nd. The REAL REASON, shhhh, (in a whisper) She sabotages my post or posting day.........

Now the secret is out. Take last month, I NEVER had a chance. The month before she blogged over top of me....Can you believe that? I posted as like 8:30 am and she came in behind and posted at 9:45am (or something like that)...the time before that, Uh, well, I don't recall. Oh and the month even before that (I think I did post). And how about even that's previous month....Uh I do not recall that one either.....OK OK so maybe I do have a few that get away on me. Trust you and me though, (in a whisper) "she does sabotage my blog once in a while"...........

Seriously though, HOWDY to all. It has been a while and we just wanted to drop y'all a few updates:

1.) Buck Monday was a success. Downed a 5pt buck about 8:15am but missed a doe about 3:30pm, so we do a venison for the year....OK tried to put a picture in here but it ain't working.

((PSST:  Here I go and sabotage Scott's blog post...just like he's expecting me to do...and I'll add the photo he can't figure out how to put up.  Nice deer, by the way!  Oh, and say hello to Maddalyn, our niece.  She's all proud of Uncle Scott.  Can't you tell?))


2.) Today is the big day and we head off to the hospital for my surgery. So I have to be there at 10:30am which places surgery at about 12:30. 
Pray all goes well.... thanks!


So with that being said, we will talk (or type) to you all soon again. OK OK so it is not an overnight procedure, it is an outpatient. This is the photo from when we took Bevy to the hospital for the delivery of Jayne.


((PSST:  It's me again.  I'm SO tempted to sabotage this post just to rotate this photo...but I'll leave it alone.  But, I do want to add one thing, that Scott forgot to mention.  Don't forget.  Sign up for my -Bevy's - giveaway!!!! It ends tonight.))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...