Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, December 2, 2011

SCOTT UPDATE

Just asking for your thoughts and prayers....

All is well. 

BUT. 

They are keeping my husband overnight, in the hospital, for observation. ;(

Long story.

Again....

He's okay.

It's just a necessary precautionary measure they are keeping him.

I'm okay.

((nervous))

The kids are at Grandma's - for now...

I'm currently W.A.I.T.I.N.G. to talk to him or (go) see him. (5:30pm)

::  Scott had an outpatient surgery this morning.  If you read his post this morning, he wasn't expecting to have to stay overnight. ::

Thanks for your prayers.
~Bevy

7 comments:

  1. ~I will be praying for you all, Bevy. ((hugs))♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you all.

    "way to go on the buck scott1"

    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep him (and you!) in prayer this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not an easy time.
    Glad you have family that is so supportive.
    He is covered with prayer and so are you.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKAY: SECOND UPDATE...

    I said overnight, but didn't know that they meant ICCU. Originally they were saying Telematry...but no! he had to really give us all a scare.

    that lil stinker!! All he went in for was to have a "simple" Hemroidectomy.

    I'm home now. (11:40pm) My mom came by to get the littles to bed (yes! Amen Christine, to having such wonderful, supportive family nearby.)

    This is going to be a long road ahead...
    Still - I"m counting my blessings. ;) thanks to all for your love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much prayer going to the Throne of Grace for you and Scott. Hope his recovery is quick.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...