Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Around the Homestead :: A ~Z | The Letters N & O

. .. . ... .. .. .. ... . .. .. .. .. ..  .. . .. .. ... .. .. . .. . . .
I bet you all thought I had forgotten about my own little personal photo challenge, didn't you?

Well, guess what.
N.
O.

No, I haven't.
(smile)

In case you've been wondering... I've kept up with the photo takin' all along and so as I finish this photo project out, you'll note photos that I've taken back in the fall and whatnot.  Just so you know...

Are you feeling rather confused?  Another photo project?

Well, to the newbies.  Welcome! to what I call
Around the Homestead :: A~Z

This is a self-imposed photo project where I've taken my camera and have hunted down letters of the alphabet characteristic of things in nature and reminiscent of the farm that we live on.  My hope is to, one day, make a photo collage and give it as a gift to our landlord and his wife.

If you want to go back to the beginning, to see what I've come up with, just click the link in the label cloud: Around the Homestead (over on the left, in my sidebar, under Treasured Up and Pondered: the Collection) and that will bring up all the posts I've done so far.

***
Let me tell you what.  The letters N and O were very hard for me to find.
Here is what I came up with.

The letter "n" found, from the silo, might be a stretch, but I think you see it.

And, of course, this "N" is obvious but I have to tell you that I did flip the photo to make it look correct.


The letter "O" - came from a piece of rolled up fencing that I found out in the barn...


A knot in the tree out back...

 Or, from a pair of barn boots - found out in the barn. 

Oh!  I can't decide which I like the best.

***
There you have it for N & O... Around the Homestead. 

Enjoy your week!  I am, so far.

1 comment:

  1. no,
    i've not forgotten about this challenge.

    in fact, whenver i'm out and see a "letter" i think of you:)

    i almost emailed you one i took and then I remembered it was a-z on your homestead;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...