Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Homespun Baby! Shoes ~ Pocket Pouch {for me}

. . .. . ... . .. . . .. . .. . .. .. . . .. .. .. . . .. . .. . .. . . .. .. . .


Homespun Baby! Shoes
2 pair - special order for Jen F.
SOLD!

***
It was time to make myself a pocket pouch to use for my own personal belongings.  Those things that are loose and floundering around in the bottom of my purse.  Yeah! those.

As in example:
small lotion
chapstick
tampons
liners
container for pain med
nailclippers


I can't believe it's takin' me so long to make one for me.  Currently I have one for sale in my etsy shop, as well. 

Go check it out! 

You'll love it.
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. love those colors in those shoes!!!

    my pocket pouch is for coupons!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...