Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cashew Crunch

. .. . ... . .. .. . . . ... . . .. . .. . . .. .. .. . . .. ..  ..  . ..
Recently I was asked about the Cashew Crunch I made over the Holidays.  It's a very delicious homemade candy.  The photo is not the greatest but the recipe is oh so simple and oh, so easy to make.  Oh so yummy and oh, not-so-good for the waistline.  But, you know...

Here is the recipe anyway.  Just because.


~ Cashew Crunch

1 cup sugar
2 sticks butter
1 cup cashews

Melt butter, add sugar and cashews.  Cook until golden brown and pour onto cookie sheet (with sides).  Let cool and cut into squares or break into smaller pieces.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I made pecan brittle this Christmas season and it was fabulous!! And that's not my usual kind of treat (read, I like salty vs. sweet) but it was so good. I'll have to make this for my hubby, he likes cashews...and I may have to try some too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, it looks heavenly! Cashews...my favorite.

    Thanks sweetie...I'll have to swipe this one for sure!

    God bless ya and have a wonderful kozy kinda day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy! Think I will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so easy. And hubby and I love cashews. Will have to try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT sounds (and looks) TOOOOO yummy! Scary that it is so simple to make! :)

    Blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently bought some of this at a Mennonite store in WI and it was so good that I was on a mission to find the recipe! I will definitely be making this sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...