Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

...little ones to Him belong, they are weak but He is strong. Yes, Jesus loves...

. .. .. . .. .. .. .. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .. . . .. . .. . . . .. .. .. . .. . .. ..
I'm comforting myself today with the lyrics of this simple children's hymn.  Jesus loves me.

Please remember my dear friends, Ian and Ashley, today.  And, the rest of the family - my friends, (grandparents) Gwen and Dean (their 3 small children) and Josh and Bri (their daughter) and families...

"Jesus, really loved you Cole! Yes, He does..."

Ian and Ashley's 7 month old son, Cole, went Home to be with Jesus, and to his big brother Owen, yesterday.  Owen also died at 7 months of age... just a mere 20 months ago.  You can follow their story, on their blog, HERE

Just please be praying for them...

This little guy was dearly loved and will be sorely missed...by so, so many.

In loving memory...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Bevy, I am so sorry to hear about this loss. It makes us all want to hold our children a little more tightly, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing so I can pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Mindy. I've been hugging and snuggling my three little ones a whole lot more today - I've noticed.

    Thanks for your prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bevy, I'm so sorry for you and your friends. I have been there.
    I clung to that song (still do sometimes, like just this morning before I even read your post)... I kept repeating "They are weak, but He is strong." Over and over again. A hurt that feels unbearable. We were sustained only by God and the love and prayers of our family during this time.

    God bless this dear family, I will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Bev. Reading it made the tears start up all over again...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...