Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

spread a little "kind and loving"...

... .. . .. . . .. . .. . .. ... . .. .. . .. . .. .. .. .. . .. . . .... .
So, how was your Valentine's Day?

Ours was every bit filled with ....

 L.O.V.E!


We had big intentions to take our handmade Valentine Cards to the local Nursing Home, to hand out the residents there - hoping to spread a little "kind and loving" to them.  But when we asked at the front desk if it would be okay ... it seemed like maybe today was not a good day.  Bummer!  They already had a day planned of activities.  That made me sad, and the kiddo's too, not for the residents... but for us.

 I wasn't sure what to do.

When I called my husband to let him know we weren't going to be handing out Valentine's - there... we got invited to "come on down to work", instead.

You know what?!?!

His co-workers - a large majority of them, at least - just may have heard the gospel for the first time today...through perhaps a simple little ole Valentine Card. 

Praying to that end.

At best.  We at least brought a few smiles and a friendly face and we received the same in return.  Scott's co-workers always love seeing and hearing about his little ones...back home.

Just spreading some "kind and loving" around... that's all.

3 comments:

  1. most certainly the best kind of love:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest smile I've seen all day! Hi, I'm Loretta, I found your blog through Linky. I didn't see the Linky icon, so I joined your friends connection. Please stop by to visit and follow us too, I would love having you join us! Wishing you a delightful day!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the Lord had an awesome plan all along. So thankful you were flexible, you were a messenger!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...