Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, February 24, 2012

{this moment} | this gives me the goosebumps

. .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. . .. .. .. . .. . .. . .. . .... .. . .. . .. ..
I don't know if this counts toward {this moment}, and its guidelines. I mean this no photo, but it is a snapshot of the "love" I've been experiencing here of late. I seriously got the goosebumps this morning when I opened up my email. I so seriously needed this encouragement. And a couple of other of ya'lls comments have been right up "there" as well. Thank you, all so much. Love you.



Oh my goodness Bev, I love your blog I clicked on yesterday. Someone had told me you wrote something like this and how wonderful it was but I had never searched for it. I just love it!!!! I could spend hours reading it, I love stuff like this. So beautifully written, so inspiring. I am so computer illiterate. Is there a way that I can get your posts to come to my e-mail or do I always need to go find it somehow. LIke I said, I am clueless with computer stuff. I stumbled onto your ladies breakfast post and I have been so wanting to do that with a few women. You have inspired me to persue this idea and put something on the calendar.




I love the music. I could sit here for hours. Guess my family would wonder what happened to me :)


Thanks for sharing your life.


love,
T. D.
******

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. ~ Amanda Soule



Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful...makes you feel good getting that affirmation doesn't it! And just so you don't forget, I love your blog, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you!
    Yes, you are an inspiritation to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Wow! That is so great. Makes you feel good all over.

    I do love visiting you here too.

    Take care, Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend,
    I was just wondering - is T.D. a friend or someone that you don't know ?

    Love yoU!
    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mitzi. It is someone I know and, acutally, she is a friend of mine from church. It really blessed me to have her say (and mean) those kinds words. I guess she honestly had no idea that I had a blog and so it really encouraged my heart to read what she had to say. ((Smile)) - so goosebumps, in a good way!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...