Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, February 17, 2012

{this moment} :: It's actually Clean!

. .. .. .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. . . . .. . . . ... . . .. . . .. . . . . .. . .. ..
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.  ~ Amanda Soule



****

We're looking forward to a fun-filled, fabulous weekend, with overnight guests!  And more...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bevy,

    How are you doing? I am glad that yours is clean. Mine on the other hand.... I don't know if mine will ever be. lol Today I have been cleaning in the kitchen. Saturday I will be finishing in there and then, hmmmmm not sure what will be next.Too many places that need cleaning and organizing. lol

    But I will be done with whatever I do before bed so that I can have a quiet and spirit filled Sunday. :)

    Enjoy your weekend. Take care, Janet W

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...