Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wash this, Mom!

. .. . .. . . .. . .. . . .. . . .. .. .. . ... . . .. . . . .. . . ..





I still laugh every time I take a look at this story in photos. 
Sorry, no photoshoping done.  Red-eyes and all...makes me chuckle all the more.

:::  ::  :::
Happy Wednesday,  to you all!

I'm off, this morning to a meeting to see about putting this red-eyed monster, school boy into Kindergarten.
Whatta ya think?

And the girl.  If she isn't ready for Pre-School, next year?  Somethin's very wrong.
Very, VERY wrong.

"Wash Watch this, Mom!  We're on our way to growin' up".

4 comments:

  1. You are one awesome mom!!! Know what my kids got - still do - GET OUTTA MY BASKETS!!!! : P

    Oh what fun..... think they make them adult sized???

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! This started my day with a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    That is sooooo cute! I never thought of that when my son was little.

    One thing I remember, when he was 2 or 3 years old he put a plastic ice cream bucket on his head for a hat. With the handle under his chin. He was so cute I had to take a picture of him. :)

    Have a great day. Take care, Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your little peanut will be in kindergarten next year! That is a hard one for me to wrap my mind around. When did he get so big?! I think sissy will have a few words for mama and daddy if she doesn't get to go to school next year too. :) I'm sure they're both more than ready? Are you ready mama?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...