Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, March 26, 2012

And the winner is...

... . .. . .. . .... . . . .. . .. . . . .. .. . . .. . .. . . .. . .. . . ... . .. . . .. . ..

Congratulations, Janet!  Send me your mailing info via email and I'll get this cookbook right out to you as soon as I can.  Thank you so much!

***

So, how was your weekend?

Mine was Full-ull!! 

Lord Willing, I'll be back later today with another post.  Hopefully.  I have a lot on my mind to share... a lot to be thankful for.  I can't wait to share it with you all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sad :*( I wanted that cookbook!!
    However, congrats to Janet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...