Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Around the Homestead :: A ~ Z | The Letters W, X and Y

.. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .. . . .. . .. . .. . ... .. . .. . . .. . .. .. .. . . .. .. .. . .. . .. . . .. .
Welcome! to what I call
Around the Homestead :: A~Z
This is a self-imposed photo project where I've taken my camera and have hunted down letters of the alphabet characteristic of things in nature and reminiscent of the farm that we live on. My hope is to, one day, make a photo collage and give it as a gift to our landlord and his wife.

***

Taking on the letters "W", "X" and "Y"... that are very self-explanatory. 
Fun photo finds this time around, in my opinion.
Enjoy!



***
Closing this photo project out - sometime soon - with leaving the last letter of the alphabet
for "Z" very end.   No kidding.

You'll see!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...