Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Around the Homested :: A ~ Z | The Letters S, T, U and V

. .. .. . .. . .. . . .. . .. . . .. . .. .. .. . . .. .. .. . .. . .. . . .. .
Welcome! to what I call

Around the Homestead :: A~Z

This is a self-imposed photo project where I've taken my camera and have hunted down letters of the alphabet characteristic of things in nature and reminiscent of the farm that we live on. My hope is to, one day, make a photo collage and give it as a gift to our landlord and his wife.


Today I'm covering the letters "S", "T", "U", and "V"

Starting with this "S"... taken sideways (for the sake of the letter) on a door, leading out to the milk house.

I like this second "S" better, however it is very unedited and there's lots of noise in this photo - so it might need to be a "retake".  Just sayin'....


Here is my "T"...
Taken last fall, with one of the kid's bikes.

Or, this "T" which I think I like somewhat better.  Probably because this is truly a farm tool that our landlord keeps and uses out by his silo.  For whatever reason, you've got me.  I think its sayin' a lot.

 For "U". Again, another unedited photo.  This one is typical of "on the farm". The fuel tank is used around here pretty often... especially in early spring and on into late fall.


The letter "V" probably has to be one of my all-time favorite photos.  Of course, it is completely of my perspective... the clothespin and line.  But how farm-like is this?  Amen?


Thanks for following along today.  I'm hoping your weekend is full of fun and family. 
 Like ours will be. (smile)  I'll tell you more about it, next week.

4 comments:

  1. Love the photos, Bevy, and your creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bike and the shadow of t!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it takes a certain person to see these letters in random every day life "things"! I love the V also... and that trike. I have a secret obsession with trikes. So sorry to hear about your friends (last post) ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the tricycle "T". Great find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...