Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Blossom

.. . .. .. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. . . .. . .. . .. .. . .. . ..
Blossom by blossom the spring begins.
 ~ Algernon Swinburne (1837-1909)

I got to thinking.  Just as blossom by blossom happens in order for spring to begin...so it is within our hearts, day to day.  As we (slowly) make probable changes in a specific area, moment by moment, big things will happen. Something will become of it. Seasons (in time) take on a whole new meaning.  Change is good.

Do you feel it, happening?

What is that one area for you?
:: friendship ::
:: encouragement ::
:: time management ::
:: parenting ::
:: cooking ::
:: cleaning ::
:: organization ::
:: Bible reading & prayer ::
:: extending hospitality ::

That one area that you plan to take moment by moment...will one day blossom into a beautiful spring. Wait and see!

***
:: Photo taken of a card (photo) that one of my sister's sent me, last spring.  I could look at this card & photo forever.  So pretty.


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes. Parenting for sure Bevy. Always. that is one lovely photo.

    Sometimes I'm like the daffodils. They think it's not time to bud and bloom until the end of March here, but the weather forces them to open early.
    It's a bit like myself I suppose:)
    have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...