Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Because of the Cross...

. .. . . .. . .. . .. . . .. . ... . .. . . . .. . . .. . .. . . .. . .. . . .. . . .. . .. . .. . ..

Share your thoughts in the comment section.  That's where you'll find mine.

"Because of the Cross...
(How would you finish this statement?)

***
And for a fabulous looking idea and tasty treat...check out this recipe for a visual something to help explain the Resurrection, to your youngsters.  Your kids will LOVE this!

We're planning to make these, Resurrection Rolls, on Sunday, with my family, as we enjoy Easter Dinner over at my Mother's, after Sunday Service and the Easter Egg Hunt.

Caleb and Aubrey were thrilled the other day.  I told them it was their job to help fill Easter Eggs to take back to our church for the upcoming egg hunt.


Can we say EGG-cited?  Just a little...

Friends.  May your Easter Day be beautiful...glorious and bright!  And remember.  Please share your thoughts, in the comments below.   Spread the good news.  What impact and how have you been affected, due to the sacrificial work of Christ alone?  Keep it simple. 

 If you don't care to share today... that's okay.  Just reflect on His gift and thank Him for what's He's done.

Because of the Cross...

Just Remember.  He didn't stay on the Cross.  The best news is that HE IS RISEN!  He lives within my heart.  Does He live in yours?

3 comments:

  1. I can say today that I stand...

    FREE!

    FORGIVEN!

    WASHED CLEAN!

    REDEEMED!

    HOPE-FULL!
    ***
    There is a line of song that keeps coming back to me...that I think fits in nicely to what I'm sharing, here.

    "I found it all, when I lost everything."

    If it wasn't for the losing of it all, self, at the foot of the cross... there would be no known differance made in my life...from the ONE who is my Everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of the cross...there is hope eternal and the wrath of God is NOT upon my head!! The LORD Jesus is truly the most Wonderful Saviour!! I am SO thankful that HE plucked me out of the miry clay and set my feet upon the ROCK!!

    Thank you for your kind friendship and for praying for our family recently. The LORD is Good. Always.

    May the LORD bless you as you celebrate HIM!
    HE is RISEN!!

    Love,
    Camille
    Isaiah 26:3-4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of the cross... I am forgiven, saved and sanctified. I think on this often, how Jesus bore the punishment I deserve (and He didn't). What a wonder Savior we have! How loved we are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...