Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

See you later...alligator!

. .. . . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . . . .. . . .. . . . .. . . .. . .. . .. . . . . .. ...

But I'll be back. 
I'm pulling the trusty Yellow Rose of Summer ~ Overnight Bag outta the closet...and fillin' er up!
Getting ready to leave for a Weekend Ladies Retreat. 
I'm super excited... and the truth is... it isn't going to be long enough. Both the retreat time and the time away. (Oops! did I just say that?)

I can only imagine the good time this is going to be.  I hope I'm right.

I'm praying to be fully blessed... and to come away:
 Refreshed.   Encouraged.   Inspired.
Hoping to work on a few of those buddy :: friend relationships along the way, as well.

Psst.

::PLEASE PRAY::

Pray for my husband as he handles all three of our children, alone, with great ease, tranquility and capability.
Overnight. Without me.
Meals and all.
That it would be that
He will do just fine.  I know he will.  He definitly has it in him.
I'm not joshin' ...
and I am fully at peace.
I'm just hoping the littles will be gracious...and do well for him.

I am just grateful to be able to go. 

And I'm leaving my pillow behind.
(All for you, babe!  All for you.)

Happy Weekend to the rest of you!!

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend! I know the kiddos and your hubby will be just fine~~it will be a fun adventure for all of them.
    After awhile, crocodile!!
    Have a blessed time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably too late, you've probably left for your luxurious weekend away, but I still want to wish you a wonderful, wonderful time my friend/buddy!! Enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...