Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

dear friend...

. . .. . .. . . .. . . . . .. . . . .... . . .. .. . .. . ... .. . .. . .. . .. .... ... .. .
In whatever comes your way, today...


Choose Joy!

***

I'm telling myself the very same thing over here, today.

 In fact. 

I was going to leave it at that.  Enough said.

But this morning, I took the time to listen to this/watch this video of, Sarah's Story.  It's infectious.  It's challenging to hear of one person - who chose joy, in and through it all -  how now her choose joy-testimony is continuing to spread it's wings.  And fly.

Sarah is now home with her Lord... but her testimony lives on.

8 comments:

  1. I choose JOY with you today!!!!! :-)

    Have a blessed day my friend!
    Love Carissa XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Joy of the Lord is my delight. You are right on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been studying James 1:1-5.
    Ahhh...yes counting it all JOY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never Read Sarah's Story.. Have you heard the story behind.. Laura Story's "Blessings" I think.? I appreciate it's not all about the easy things.. I can so relate.. Blessings aren't just the happy things in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched Sara's story. So inspiring. Thank you for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is EXACTLY what I woke up telling the Lord this morning, that I was choosing to choose JOY. Have had more trials than usual lately, but am trusting they are allowed by the Lord. So, I want to be joyful in the midst of them, not just at the end of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I choose the Joy in the Lord and I'm with Aubrey lifting my arms up in excitement to see what He has in store! (LOVED that picture!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...