Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hope you're having a sweet day!

... . .. . . .. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. . ... .. . . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .. .


Sunshine and roses
Raindrops on noses
Which ever it may
Be it a great day!

. . . . . .

Blessings. To you. My friend.


These lovely Old Roses were given to me as a gift from my aunt Mary Jeanne.  Sharing the love with you all.

***
By the way...
My Mugs and Muffins giveaway is still on.  It will end on Wednesday evening at 10pm, EST.  You still have time to share your thoughts. 

I would really love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that candle holder in the jar - what a treasure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...