Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, June 25, 2012

steppin' out in faith

.. . . .. . .. . .. . . .. . . .. . .. . . .. . . .. . .. . . .. . . .. . ... .. . .. . .. ....

It's a simply gorgeous day, around here, this fine Monday afternoon.  I pray that you're all doing well.  Better then me. 

I'm fine.  Just a little disturbed about my blog, right now and I'm trying to figure out what is going on and what to do about it.

It seems like someone in Australia is thinking my life must be pretty fanatical in order for them to plagiarize the whole ENTIRE thing... and call it their own.  I'm just trying to see if this "notice" will cause them to rethink what they're up too and "ask for permission" to use all of my content or at least parts of it... before they do this some more.


Let's put it this way.  http://www.treasuredupandpondered.blogspot.com.au/   I'm on to you.


This can make you kinda nervous, doesn't it?  I wonder.  How do I be like Jesus in this moment?

EDITED to UPDATE:  I was corrected (regarding this via comments) and I sincerly apologize.

Now.  On to other and more important bloggy updates.  I'm going to take it kinda easy this week around here.  I think it will be a bit of touch and go.  A lot of this week involves some extra babysitting and Vacation Bible School for our children.  Plus...

Watching baby Jayne take some steps on her own - now using a baby walker - around the house.  Wow!  10 months went by pretty fast.  Four more teeth have popped through, as well.

 And... I want to just slow down and enjoy the moments. 

Also.  I have some VERY wonderful things planned for you - my friends in the near future, which I'm super excited about, and so like I said - in order to draw out the excitement, we're going to take our time in getting there.  Okay?

God bless your day!

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that au at the end of an internet address is what someone from that country has to put for it to show up on their screen. Like, if I lived in New Zealand, the end of the address would say NZ. I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone is hacking your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope Mitzi is right!
    I spotted someone "coping" someone else's posts. I reported it to her and Blogger got involved.

    Jayne is so cute! She's got teeth, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bevy! I noticed this same thing happened to my blog several weeks ago & was worried too! But I found this article on the Blogger help forums that put my mind at ease about it....it all has to do with the way Blogger is listing their addresses now. Here's the link, hope it helps! http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2402711
    Have a blessed week!
    ~Collette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... I'm so embarressed for my forthrightness. Collette/Mitzi you both are right.

    Readers. Please forgive me. Anyone reading this now and who read my words above (before) as a "rant". It just really scared me and I overreacted. I'm so sorry.

    I'm going back to cross out the lines that were absolutely of my misinformation/missinterpretation. Thank you girls for setting me at ease and for speaking up and setting me straight. You've got my back. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...