Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday - Baby Jayne

.. .. . .. . .. .. . .. . .. .. .. .. . .. .. .. . .. .. . .. .. .. . .. .. . ... . .. ... . .. .
Here we are already.  My how time flies.
My precious baby is one year of age today.

When I said this... I didn't realize how true this would be.
I'm sorta sad - she's turning into a crawling, walking, talking toddler already.
But, here we go.
From walking through a pregnancy that I wasn't so sure I wanted to a heart that now overflows with gratitude to the Good Lord giving this gift to us.

:: Jayne Abigail ::

You truly are a gracious gift of God and a continual source of joy to our family.

For all of this I graciously give thanks!


Happy Birthday, beautiful!!

Blessings to you on a wonderful weekend ahead!

10 comments:

  1. Awww! Wow - can't believe she's one already! How time does fly!! Sweet photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. My littlest one is almost a year old already too. The time sure does fly. What a sweet precious gift our babies are!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jayne...

    Happy birthday sweetheart! What a beautiful personality you have - may God continue to shower His blessing on your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to the little girl with the cutest giggle anyone has ever heard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Jayne! So hard to believe it's been a year already. What a cutie you are. May God continue to bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really? A Year?
    Bevy, you and Scott have three beautiful children. It has been such a pleasure to watch them grow, right in front of my eyes. Jayne is really coming into her own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHH! LOOK at her! Bevy, she is absolutely beautiful! Happy Birthday to Jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to Jayne! Your kids are cute as can be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Jayne! How is possible that your little lady is 1?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my...what a sweet baby girl! Your photos are just beautiful!
    Happy Birthday, Jayne!
    Blessings to you and your sweet family, Bevy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...