Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

showers of blessing

. .. .. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .. . . .. .. . . .... . . .. .. . .. ... . .. . .. .. . .. .. . . ..

Last evening I could be found at a Bridal Shower.

My sister (who is in the wedding of this mutal friend of ours) asked me if I couldn't possibly make a Clothes Pin Bag - Bevy Style - for the new bride-to-be.  It was part of a game and also then to be given as a gift.

Here is what I came up.



 theLovely Lady - laundery bag.

Do you think these should be a part of my etsy??  Input.

***
Today you will find me at my cousin's baby shower.

These were made up for her late last night.
She knows she's having a boy.


Homespun Baby! Shoes.

***

Off and running for the day ahead.

Love ya'll.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, those should absolutely go in your shop! I don't even have a clothesline but I would buy one of those just to hang in my laundry room. It's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote YES! Put them in your etsy. It's adorable. You have been blessed with an eye for seeing things and hands to put them together. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet gifts Bevy! Yes, I think you could sell those clothespin bags...too fun! :)

    Blessings to you!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...