Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, August 31, 2012

{this moment } :: helping make dinner

.. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .. . .. .. . . .. . .. .. . . . .. . . ..

***
{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. ~ Soulemama




Have a happy weekend...and remember to SMILE from ear to shining ear!

5 comments:

  1. Your family just reminds me so much of my growing up years. Another chore that was made fun for my sister and I. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love summer corn! Here is our moment:
    http://www.mymotheringmadness.com/2012/08/31/this-moment-8/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!

    I can comment!

    Some super corn shots and even better what's in those bellies.

    Happy Labor Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the weekend with your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Every. Single. One. Good memories being made right there! I have lots of them as a kid husking corn with my dad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...