Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Winner!

. .. . ... . .. . .. .. .. . .. .. .. .. . .. . .. ... .. . .. .. . .. .. . .. ... .. .. . . .. .
And the lovely winner for the Clothes Pin Apron  is...

Here is her comment.
I to love the closepin apron. I have never seen one before. If I do not win, I am hoping you are taking orders, because I love it and want one immediately!!!! I also fold my wash as I take it off the line. My thinking is that it will be easier to put away. Wrong, I still don't get it put away the same day. When it rains, I have a way of taking the wash of the line and putting it over my shoulder neatly, one by one. Then the whole pile goes on the back of my couch until some day when I get the chance to fold it and put it away! I REALLY LOVE HANGING THE WASH OUT ON THE LINE! LOVE THE FRESH SMELL! Happy hanging to all you busy moms!


Congratulations, Brenda!

Thank you for contributing your thoughts and joining in for the Mugs & Muffins giveaway.
Awesome.

I'll be getting this out to you - ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Brenda!

    A super fine apron you've got and I know you will put it to good use.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...