Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

31 days :: In addition...

 . .. .. . .. .. .. . ... . .. . .. .. .. . .. .. . .. . .... . .. .. . .. . .. . . ...
To my thoughts from yesterday, I just wanted to share a few quotes with you that I have found something to ponder.  Maybe you will, too.


We are here to add what we can to life,

not to get what we can from it.

Sir William Osler

~~~
Home to me is laughter...
Kisses on my cheek when they're least expected;
Glances filled with gladness;
The happiness in knowing
I'm a portion of
My family's fulfillment.
Home to me... is love!

June Brown Harris


~~~

The widest thing in the universe is not space;
it is the potential capacity of the human heart.
Being made in the image of God, it is capable
of almost unlimited extension in all directions.
And one of the world's greatest tragedies is that
we allow our hearts to shrink until there
is room in them for little
besides ourselves.

A.W. Tozer

~~~

Hebrew 13:2 ~ Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people 

have entertained angels without knowing it.

***

Click on the button below to read the previous posts in the series.  Updated daily.

31daysofHeartsatHome

1 comment:

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...