Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 days :: Connect

. .. . .. .. . .. . . .. ... . . .. . .. . .... . .. . . .. . .. . .. . ... .. . . .. . .. . .. . . ..
Simple thought here today but probably one of thee most important "take-a-way" you'll get, from me, over the next 31 days on *extending hospitality*.  And that is this.

If you want to be hospitable...
 to do this...
to grow in this...
You're going to have to want to 
 Connect.

I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual *blessing* to make you strong -- that is that so you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith.
 ~ Romans 1:11-12
***

 
Click the button, which is updated daily, to read previous posts in this series.
31daysofHeartsatHome

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to all your posts on Hospitality.
    This one is a great way to start.
    It's one I'm trying to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Christine. I so appreciate the encouragement.

    I'll be praying for you as you start to "practice". ;) (Romans 12:13)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...