Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bloggy Updates ~ Checking In!

. .. ... .. .. .. .. ... .. . .. .. ... .. ..  .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .... .. .. .. ..

A "in-real-life" friend emailed me this morning, just checking in, wondering if I was alright since it had been Thursday since I posted anything.

Yes!  
I am just fine and I thanked her.

But, I've just been a bit busy.  All good.

 I've been blessed with the opportunity to continue the practicing of hospitality since our friends from last week (long story) came back to stay with us - again - for a few days.  They arrived Sunday evening and have FINALLY (good news for them and on their behalf) gotten word last evening that they get to go actually sign the papers this afternoon on the rental property that they "found" last week.

Yes!  It's been a long, drawn out process for them.  Fine for us, though.

We've thoroughly enjoyed having this family of five stay with us. I think we're really going to miss them.
Here. ;)

I'm glad we get to be neighbors - ish!  They won't be living too, too far away.  So, that will be fun.

In the meantime... 
I've been finding time to make some additional items to add to my Etsy Shop. 

I'll be working on adding these (and more!) into my shop over the remainder of the week.  Hence no more blogging will take place this week.  Thanks for understanding.

I was invited to be a part of a Holiday Open House this coming Saturday morning.  
Represented will be:
Pampered Chef
Tupperware
Thirty-One bags
Norwex
Bags by Bevy (that would be me!)
Necessity Pantry
Lil Pink Blanket Bowtique
Arbonne

Refreshments and Giveaways will be included.  Any questions or you need directions email me.

**

Thank you for being a faithful reader and friend.  I guess you could say I'm checking in with you all as well.  Hopefully, you're doing well.
Lord Willing I'll get back into the swing of blogging again soon.

Don't forget. Make a difference, today and Go Vote!!!!!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Working on extending hospitality here...
    I always feel the need for perfection first. Slowly learning to let that go. Very slowly. :o)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. It's so good to hear from you, here in this place, my friend.
      Thank you for coming by!

      Kristin... one moment at a time. It never will go perfect and slow is the best way to go anyway. Slow and steady wins the race.

      Delete
  2. Busy times! Love your new additions to your shop! You are so creative, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I so understand. Posting only occasionally was really hard for me for awhile but I'm finding that it has it's own rhythm and it's beginning to feel comfortable. I take that as a 'yes' from my Director of Affairs' above.

    I just want to say that I LOVE your new bags! Love! You have a great eye and I pray that your open house is a success.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie!

      I'll tell you more about the "open house" - soon! ;)

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...