Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mugs and Muffins :: On pause, until Wednesday...something's a brewin'.

.. . .. . ... . .. ... . ... .. . .. .. .. .. .. .. . . .. .. .. . . .. .. .. .. . .. ... .. .. .. .

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things here; back into the groove of the monthly segment of Mugs and Muffins.  Thank you so much for your patience.  
We missed last month due to my 31days series on Hospitality.

But.  I can't go on any further... today.  You must wait until Wednesday.  Okay?
 I've got tea and trouble brewing.... that's what.
No need to worry.  Just come back on Wednesday.  Please?!?!?!?!
Okay.  I'll give you one hint.  It's a Giveaway!
***
 So, did you have a wonderful weekend?  Like me?
Sweet Country Time - Medium Bag{Here is a BIG cause for celebration!} Over the weekend, I've had my first official sale outside of friends and family on a bag of mine out of my etsy shop to someone I don't know (I've sold a few brooches, but no bags).

That made me feel so super excited. 
You have no idea how exciting that was for me.

Somewhere to a gal in Mississippi!

 Fun.  Fun.
:: Sweet Country Time ::
 
***
A thought to leave you with today...

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.  ~ Sir Winston Churchill

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the sale of your beautiful bag! How exciting! I'm sure it will be well loved. Have a wonderful day! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag! YAY for non-known-person sale!! I get it!!! :) I do miss your mugs and muffins.... I will look forward to it's return! Still have to read through your 31 days of hospitality - I will have to crab a coffee and do that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is great, Bevy.. So exciting..
    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, that's exciting! Look out Vera Bradley, Bags by Bevy is taking of Mississippi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...