Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

{Quote} Take Time

.. .. ... . .... .. . .. .. .. . .. .. . .. .. . .. .. .. .. . .. . 
“Take time.  Give God time to reveal Himself to you.  Give yourself time to be silent and quiet before Him, waiting to receive, through the Spirit, the assurance of His presence with you, his power working in you.  Take time to read His Word as in His presence, that from it you may know what He asks of you and what he promises you.  Let the Word create around you, create within you a holy atmosphere, a holy heavenly light, in which you soul will be refreshed and strengthened for the work of daily life.” ~ Andrew Murray

***
Just feeling the need to pop in here today.

For one, I miss you all so much and this quiet thing is hard, when I think of much to say.  But I'll be honest, it's been deeply refreshing, as well, (in some aspects...) to just live out the whispers... of hush.

This quote I shared with you here today is one that has helped me much in the past couple of days.  I just want it to be a true part of my heart... I pray it will for yours as well.

So.  I've been thinking of you.  Working one day at a time through my list.  {Silent Night!}  It is still that...

Blessings on you, each one, my friends... 
As we live out this NOEL season.  

A season of Peace and Good Will to all men.

4 comments:

  1. May He richly bless you with his Peace, my dear friend. XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so appreciate this quote...
    Listening is way harder for me than talking. ;o)

    Quiet is good.
    God is good.
    Life is good.
    Amen?

    Love, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really like...scratch that..LOVE that quote!! I'm going to copy it down, okay?! I think I need to meditate on it! :) Hope you are keeping well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...