Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Farm Show with Friemily!!

. .. .. . .. .. .. .. .. .... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... ... .. .. . .. .
If you wondered where I was - yesterday.  Our family spent the day at our version of what one might call the State Fair.  We were at the Pennsylvania Farm Show... in Harrisburg, PA.

With Friemily.









We could not have asked for a better day.  This was certainly a memorable day...

With our dear friends.  Also now considered our Friemily. 


Friemily:  fri-em-i-ly, noun
1. friends who you wish were or are, close like  family
2. one or more adults or children, who act like family, but aren't
3. a group of friends and a group of family, attached to another by affection
(definition, used by permission, from my friend Christine, who blogs at Vista Woman.)

***
By the way.  The photos selected here are only a few... of the many taken.  I chose only a few of my faves, the ones that were the most clear and some of the photos that I wanted to include got lost in the editing... don't ask.

4 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Jane on the tractor!!! She is a natural... : P

    And your camera takes pictures just fine : ) !

    Will email you copies of the ones I have. Love you guys and thank you for the day! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children were driven around in STYLE.
    They have grown so much. I just blinked and they are so much older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I also read Christine's blog I knew exactly what a friemily was. I've been wanting to go to the PA Farm Show for years and still haven't gotten there. Looks like you had a really good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun day indeed. Boy is Jane growing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...