Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, January 21, 2013

May you and I...

. .. .. ... .. ... ... ... . .. .. .. .. .. .. ... . .. ... ... .. .. ..  ..

***

Busy Monday here...
** laundry **
** bread baking **
** tween-sitting **
** cleaning up broken glass  ;( **
** dishes **
** sweeping floors **
** fielding all the "Mother-may-I's" **
** sorting through kids clothing, cleaning out a closet **
** hopes of sewing ;) **
** dinner plans... of Pork Chops, Spinach and Stove-Top Dressing, w/fresh bread on the side **
~~~
Blessings on your day!!

May you and I be filled to the fullness of the measure...

1 comment:

  1. The picture with the verse is absolutely amazing! If you haven't done a tutorial on how to do that, would you ever? Loved it!

    I wish I could tell you the kids will outgrow breaking glass, but I would lie. Even my "adult" children break something about once a week. Just warning ya'. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...