Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, January 18, 2013

{this moment} :: it's Jayne's turn to learn...

. .. .. .. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .. . .. . .. ... .. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.  ~ Soulemama



And, learn she did!

***

Happy Weekend to all... with just a  little ole bounce in your step!


PS: Sorry about the red eyes, in the photos - they wouldn't reduct...;)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Friend.
    I've had some troube poppin in here on occasion. I finally got caught up. Boy is Jane growing. What a sweet little pumpkin.

    Your bags are beautiful. Still need to get one. :/

    Also, wanted to say I love the cornbread story. Real good. Wish I had a "bum" measuring spoon to blame all of my mistakes on. :)

    I'm working on a new blog. Been having trouble with blogspot. Bummed. Anyway, wanted to let you know that you can find me here: www.thisprimitivehome.wordpress.com

    I'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really growing...such a cutie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I remember those days... sigh.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayne is growing up so quickly. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stairs scare me. Always good to learn how to navigate them ASAP.
    Way to go Jayne (and Mom).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it was Daddy who taught her to do this and plus, in seeing big brother fly down them like there is no tomorrow.

      It's crazy.
      ~B

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...