Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

100th day!

.. .... .. .. . .. . .. ... .. .. .. .. .. . .. .. ... .. ... ... .. . . .. ... . .. ..  .. .. ...
Front of T-shirt:
...on the back:
Caleb has reached a milestone, at school.  He was take a white T-shirt and decorate it for his 100th day... we chose to do it in check marks.
Little sister Aubrey was our photographer on these next two photos...

Using a black marker on a white T-shirt was challenging to say the least... I felt and look like I was a hover-mom...See my hands?   But it was hard to do this and not smudge it up...worse than it already was.


 ***
Caleb got to wear this shirt to school, today,  for his 100th day celebration...

Enjoy your day today - my handsome dude!

Have Fun!! check. check.



4 comments:

  1. Awww cute! I love that Aubrey took those pictures, great job! :) Are there really 100 check marks there?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! we even hid one on the edge of his left sleeve - which of course you can't see it... now, can you?

      oh man...
      ***
      We even had to read and write down 100 books that were read together by this date.
      He had to count out 100 pieces of snacks to put into a combined snack bowl for his "party" today. (We chose Smarties - candy.)

      A big day!! Lots of fun...

      Delete
  2. Ohh, I love smarties!!! My dad would always get them for me, to make me smarter! ;) :) Wow, 100 books! That's a lot! My hubby is the book reader (to the kids) in our house. I don't know if they have read 100 books but I'm sure he has read some of our books 100 times!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...