Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, February 15, 2013

fence row grace

... ... ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .... .. .. .. . .. .. .. . .. ... .. ...... .

Sometimes, when it seems you can see no further than the wall in front of you...
Know this.  His Grace can still reach through and touch you. 

You hem me in - behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, ...
Where can I go from your Spirit?  ~ Psalm 139
***

Blessings to you, this weekend!
May it surround you...this grace.  His Grace.

2 comments:

  1. Love your picture and thoughts. Yes, God's Grace surrounds our every moments of our days and nights. I am so thankful for that! Where was the picture taken. It looks like an old fence in the country i would love to see in real life. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on over -it was taken in my own back yard. :) For reals...

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...