Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Finds :: The Onion

 . .. .. .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. . .. .. .. .. .. . .. . .. . .. . ..

It's time again for another feature of Friday's Finds!

Welcome!
If you're fairly new to reading here at Treasured Up and Pondered - you might like to be filled in on an "occasional read" that I like to present, something of what I call...Friday's Finds.
It's where...On Fridays, I like to try and feature "a find" of no particular value or sentiment, no reason or rhyme and yet, exactly for all of those reasons I just mentioned.
Thanks for coming by or just for sticking around.  It's good to have you here, today.
***
Today's find isn't much, but it just so happens to be a funny...in my opinion.

I went to go grab an onion...

huh?!?!
 ***

Have yourself an a-peeling, super-bowl sort of weekend. 

5 comments:

  1. HA! Love that onion. :) Here's hoping you have an a"peeling" weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that hilarious? I have no idea how long that was in there... as I don't just grab an onion everyday. But, it sure blended right in there.

      Enjoy your blessings this weekend.

      Delete
  2. O.K... it's obviously not an onion, but what is it?! :)

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little rubber ball with the character - Woody, from Toy Story printed on it. The colors blended in so well. I must have passed by this - how many times in one day?

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...