Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Shop Changes :: M & M Announcement

... .. . ... .. .. .. .... .. .. .. .. . .. . .. .. . .. .. .. .... ... . ..
 :: Little Grannie Greene ::
(small, purse-like, tote)
$35.00 - available HERE.

***
:: For the Love of Laundry :: 
(laundry bag)
A recent $ale!! - sent off to somewhere in NY!
Thank you, Barbara.



******
I'm crossing my fingers, but I am planning on hosting another Mugs & Muffins this coming Monday.
Just in time for Valentine's Day!
If you're not sure what I'm talking about, you can go HERE to read it's introduction.

I've got something and someone very special scheduled to share with us.  I hope you'll be back.

I've had a lot of fun doing this over this past year and would like to continue on with it through out this year of 2013.  I know its February... and sort of missed a spot in January, but we'll just pretend that the post - Fireside Chat covered that one.

Well, that's it for today.  I'm working on a Blessing Meal to take to someone - a family from our church - who just recently adopted an older, little girl from China.  Just because...

So today, I've got a lot going on and with that, I'm wondering - Where is all the snow? 
I'll be thinking of all those folks up in New England...

Happy Weekend!  See you Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new bags!!!! And some of the snow is here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually got some snow here too... maybe 2-3". Pretty.

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...