Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Quiet Water

.. .. .. . ... . .. . .. .. .. . .. .. .. .. . . .. . .. .. .. .. . ... .. .. . .. .
You've felt it.  Especially if you don't care to do this home keeping task.  This can feel large.
I'm talking about washing dishes by hand.  I like to wash dishes.  It's therapeutic for me in some ways.  While washing, I like to think of it as this... or I have thought of it as this.

Washing dishes by hand can seem a mountainous task. 
 Can it not?

A mountain of dirty dishes so high on one side, of the sink..
 and the climbing higher of the clean on the other.

But its that valley in the middle..
Where the quiet water resides..
ahh..
It's here.
At least for me..

That LIVING water.
Here is where the refreshing; the healing; the cleansing; begins, takes place and changes..

It's in the valley, He Restoreth my Soul.

(Read Psalm 23)

Letting Him do the work. 
The hand motion... 
The orchestra is in full swing..
There is a resounding echo..

From one side, to the other.

I like what I hear.

:: It is finished ::
You are..
::Washed Clean ::

****
Thank you all, for your thoughts, comments, emails, e-cards, phone calls yesterday ... most importantly, your prayers!  I certainly didn't want to leave my post hanging... as if I'm hanging by a thread.   If  I am... it's only by a prayer chain, that's for sure.

Thank you, so much.

I'm feeling better-ish. But at the same time, I am not!   
~~~~

1 comment:

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...