Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Who's it gonna be?

. .. .. .. . .. . .. .. .. ... . .. .. . .. ... .. .. .. . .. . .. .. .. ... .. . ... .. ..

This morning I am home, from Church, with all three little ones.  They all are "under the weather".

It's a shame...because this evening is an event with our Church folks - called Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.

You could sign up to be Hosts or Guests.  We offered to be either...
 This time..we're to go as guests.  All we have is an address - and no idea who's house we're going to (without cheating!) - as there are a lot of "faces" at church we don't know... yet!  
** Which, by the way.  This is a good way to get to know people..

Guests are to provide a Side Salad and Dessert.

It's all ready, for the most part.  I just have to put the salad together.

I might end up going by myself, to represent our family, if that is what we decide to do.

***
I love the suspense that goes along with this form of hospitality.  

Who's it gonna be?



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun!!! Hope you will be able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, this sounds so neat!! What a great idea - we have a small church family, this might be a lovely idea to get to know people more! I hope you go and I hope you have a wonderful time!! (and praying your littles feel better soon!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I love it! Please let us know how it went. I am going to mention this to my pastor. I think he would like this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so much fun and fellowship, Bevy ..Can't wait to hear how you made out.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dinner thing!! I want to do that at our church!!! Please email me if you have any suggestions on how to do it successfully for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got us all wanting to know more! That includes me too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...