Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

A different sort of post...here. Can you help?

.. . .. .... .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .... .. . .. . .. .. .. .. .. .. . .. .. .. . ... .. .
I'm going out on a limb here.  I'm hoping for some help.

Recently, I've been receiving a lot of "unexpected" praise and encouragement regarding the content of my blog, here.  For which I'm really grateful.  Overwhelmed, acutally.

It's nice.
Nice to hear.

But with that comes a question.  Maybe there is something you, my reader, have been wanting to hear more about?  A question you've had...

Or perhaps a clarification?

I don't know.

I admit that I get a little "stage-fright", at times.  Especially with the open screen - the blank page - in front of me.  What to say? What to touch on?   I pray... all of the time... that I would just be a faithful blessing to any and all who read.

So.

I'm asking for a few prompts.
I would love to take what you have/leave me with, into consideration and see what comes out of it.
No promises. 
And I will say that I reserve the right to use my discretion and any "gut feeling" I get to determine what should be discussed or not, etc.

***

As a fellow blog writer, what helps you in your own blog inspiration?  As a regular reader, here, what makes you want to keep on coming back time after time?  Thanks, in advance, for your honesty, encouragement and your feedback.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow blogger and a reagular reader - hmmm...I keep coming back for...YOU! ;) I just like to hear what you have to say and peek into your life! I have been most encouraged/inspired from your posts about homemaking and hospitality though!! The one about making the bed everyday, (hmmm - older one on hospitality I think - going back a year or more...) that one really spoke to me and I have since made my bed just about everyday - and that used to be a feat - almost as bad as folding laundry! ;) lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kaitlin - you crack me up. But, wow! thanks.

    Well. Good for you! with the whole bed thing. I remember you commenting on that when I wrote it - how much it inspired you.

    Doesn't it make you feel better? overall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I enjoy reading about your children. I understand if you don't want them expose.
    Your insights are always a pleasure to read. I guess I just enjoy hearing about you.
    Oh... maybe for one feature you could talk about how you were raised and if it's the same way you are raising your children.

    I know I can always find the truth when I visit your blog.

    PS What about Scott? To busy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your ideas/suggestions - Christine.

      I think that is great you asking about Scott. Are you asking why he doesn't write his Scott's Second Sayings much anymore? I was just talking to him about that last evening.. ;) Maybe we'll hear from him again sometime soon. You're right... he is pretty busy.

      Delete
  4. I'm with the ladies above... I come for YOU! :) I love your honesty about whatevers on your mind. I love your glimpses into the beauty of everyday life. I love your devotion to Our Savior, and how you relate Him to all aspects of life. Just keep goin'!! (and sewin'!!)
    And of course, we'll be praying for you Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...