Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"hands and feet"

. .. .. .. .. .. ... ... ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. . ..
How lovely is your dwelling place, Oh LORD, Almighty!  My soul yearns, even faints for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God... a place near your altar.

Blessed are those who dwell in your house...better is one day in your courts, than a thousand elsewhere...I would rather be a doorkeeper...than to dwell in the tents of the wicked.

 ~ Psalm 84


These are just a few verses I've been reflecting on here today. I just thought I would share them with you.

 What is neat is to see firsthand how the "Body of Christ" really pulls together when there is and has been compromise in and to a member's body.  

I had surgery today.

The morning started early.  I was to be at the hospital by 6AM.  Around 11:00AM today I back home from having had a surgerical procedure done on my lower right leg.  A procedure called : Vein Ligation.

 My children were well cared for, by dear friends.
My husband has come through on all counts.  He always does...
My friends have either called, stopped by or sent emails...checking in!
Meals are coming in over the rest of this week.  Though an unecessary measure, it is one I want to receive and be grateful for.  I am.
My mom - brought me flowers!

 I can walk around and am encouraged to do so.  A good recovery is going to be on me.
Hard to do because of a 24hour/6week requirement of wearing a particular Compression Stocking to aid in the healing.

I'm grateful that this isn't the dead heat of Summer.

~~
I just want to say "thank you" for all your kind thoughts and prayers past, present and continued..

Thank you for being the "hands and feet" of Jesus.

I'll be back sometime later this week..
I have another *new*  recipe I've been meaning to share.
.

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you are being well cared for! ♥ Heal up quickly and looking forward to your new recipe!! Blessings to you Bevy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're home and doing okay. Been thinkin on you and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see this update...I was thinking of you today and prayed for you this a.m., although the surgery was already over by the time I prayed! Still, praying that you can heal and be back to you regular superwoman self in no time.
    Love, R (and K and E)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy the surgery went well! I will continue praying for you Bevy, my new friend!!! :)

    Take care of yourself!
    blessings
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you! Was it painful? I think I might be in for this soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that it went well and that you are being well supported by many. Take care of yourself Bevy.
    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again the God that lives outside of time and space heard the prayer that I am praying today... yesterday. Oh how thankful I am for that, since I seem to be always a day late! I'm thankful for the hands and feet that are there for you, on time... :) Get better my friend and enjoy all of the ministering that is coming your way.

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry Bev! I hope you feel better soon. If there is anything I can do for you, please call. 267.772.-0685.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...