Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

~ justifiable, most delectable ~

. .... . .. .. .... .. . ... . .. .. .. .. .. . .... .. . ... .. .. ... .. ... .. .. .. . .. . . .. . .
Last evening I needed to run out, to the local drugstore, for a few things. Different then these two items, in the photo, but I couldn't resist a $ale they had going on - I just had to add these to the purchase.  
((I made a separate purchase...in case my hubby is reading... with my own money.))

Anyway.

 Maybe I should have resisted but I just couldn't.

I would love for you to believe that I had one of these Dark & Sea Salt Carmels for breakfast.. but that honest to goodness didn't happen.

Yet!

You do see the bag is open..

Wow!

These caramels are my absolute NEW fav!  If you haven't tried them yet - you really should.  I had one or two over Christmas time and have been thinking about them ever since.  It's been torture..

The truffles?  I have always loved these Lindor truffles (always a temptation!)... and would be "blessed" with them over and over, back in the day...by someone very special to me.  (ahem! - my hubby.)

Well recently, I came across a justifiable, most delectable looking recipe, on Pinterest/Pampered Chef, that I am JUST DYING to try.

So the truffles were a MUST buy.  They just had to be bought.

White Chocolate Cupcakes with Truffle Filling

Because, Guess what?

Easter is coming!  And someone needs to bring a dessert, to the dinner.  Yes?

2 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering!!!
    My favorite like of cake is wedding cake. Now you have it in a cupcake version. Oh, wow! Where are you going for Easter dinner? I might just show up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, wouldn't that be fun!

      Happy Easter, Christine.

      Delete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...