Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Snow days... and I quote.

.. .. .. ... .. . .. .. . .. ... ... . ... .. ... . . .. . .. .. .. .. .. ... .. . . ... .. .



 ~~~
O the snow, the beautiful snow,
     Filling the sky and the earth below.
        Over the house-tops, over the street,
           Over the heads of the people you meet.
  Dancing,
           Flirting,
                Skimming along.
                          Beautiful snow, it can do nothing wrong.
                                                                                          ~ John Whitaker Watson
                                       
*** 
Good Morning Friends.  Happy Monday!

I don't know if there will be any more snow is in our near future, for our neck-of-the-woods...but, I hope!  For one more.  At least, that.  Honestly, I had this post in the que for awhile, adding photos here and there; piling them up like a stockpile of snowballs.  For one thing, it is cold enough out there, this morning, to bring on another snow day for there is a smell to the air!  You know that smell.  When we can say, "It smells like snow!", you get that bundle-up sort of feeling going on and either you want it or you don't.   My kids would love it.  (Provided they get better..)

Caleb is well enough to go back to school today.  He is on antibiotics, too.  Actually, this is funny.  Yesterday morning while getting ready for church... I said something about going back to school today.  And in the most pathetic of voices he yawns and says, and I quote, "I don't know if I can do that tomorrow".

Stinker!

But. While he is better.  Jayne is not.  I may be calling the doctors on her now.  We'll see..

I know I have shared this last photo with you before.  But these verses..
I just want to cling to them today.  The truth in God's Word is so powerful.           
I don't know why I feel compelled to share this encouragement with you this morning, but I do.  It's a reminder for all of us. Call on Him.  Cast is all..

There is HOPE in the name of Jesus.  There is POWER, in the name of Jesus.  There is VICTORY in the name of Jesus.
    
Oh, what a wonderful name..

No LOVE is higher, wider, deeper than that, the love of  OUR LORD!  Don't go looking elsewhere..   It won't fulfill.
Do you believe this today, my friend?  If not,  I'm praying that you will..

~~
Love to you, this Monday morning.            

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Bevy! Happy Monday to you too!

    Blessings
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am agreeing with you sister!! And I LOVE your beautiful photos. Just imagine all that snow.. that's all I can do.. imagine.. :( :)

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you may get your snow after all, Bev...we'll see what happens over the next two days. Thinking of you and praying for you as you go in for your leg...tomorrow, right?
    Love, R and K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I wondered about that when I sat down to write this post...the other day. I had heard "Chatter" about a potential snow coming our way. But I wanted to get it out there ahead of the storm.

      Ha, ha. I crack myself up. lol.

      Thanks for stopping by. I missed you on Sunday.

      Delete
  4. Oh Bev! I was praying and meditating on that exact verse yesterday, as God called it to mind while driving Sophia home from preschool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...