Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

a day in the life of a mother...

. .. .. .. .. .. .. .... . ... .. .... .. .. .. .. ... . ... .. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. ..
Excuse me - please!!
while I tend to these - my sweet little - Lovelies today...


While I also..

Hang some laundry on the line.  Sheets this time!

Fill a few more bags to"go out with the trash", or to go elsewhere..

Bake a chicken - to pick later... because, it's time!

Enjoy this beautiful day!!! Wow..

and whatever you do, do all to the name of the Lord...

If that little Miss.(fake)-Crier-girl up there will let me!  :) 
(I love that face on Jayne - my Aubrey captured that photo for me..)


Happy Day of Mothering!!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day with your beautiful children! I so wish I had someone little to hug right now! But I do have my sweet little grandson and another on the way, so my arms are no longer empty. God is so good! Have a Blessed Day, dear Bevy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb...glasses? I love them. They look adorable on him. I don't remember ever seeing him in them before. They make him look very smart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Kelli.

    Yes! He got them only a couple of weeks ago. He said he wanted to look like his Uncle Justin - while picking them out. Who could resist that?? Smart and handsome. They're already making a difference, in his eyesight... we can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!! All three of them!! And yes, Caleb's glasses are super cute/dashing on him!!!! I had a productive mothering/houswifing day - and the sun even came out at the end of it! Praise the Lord!! ;) :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...