Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Continuing to Pray..

. .  . ..... . .. .. .  .... .. . . . ..  .... . .. .. ...  .. ... . ... ..

Do you ever wonder if God is getting your mail?  You know - all of those prayers sent HIS way but you never seem to get a firm response?  At least, yet!  I've had a few of those recently.  However.  I can (and will) still cling to HIS Word which reminds me..

Call upon ME, and I will answer...  Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV)

Let us not become weary in doing good; for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. ~ Galatians 6:9 (NIV)

Pray continually. ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:17 (NIV)

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.  ~ Isaiah 65:24

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard yours hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.  ~ Philippians 4:6-7

***
These are only a few...

I'm encouraged.  Are you?

Let's pray for one another. Shall we?   Friend, is your heart heavy tonight?  If you have anything specific you would like prayer for, let me know.  I would love to pray for you and with you!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, this was VERY encouraging!! I should memorize those versus! I have a prayer request for our dear friends - a good, God honour job for the husband - he was laid off and is looking for work. That would be wonderful if you could remember them in prayer!

    What is your request for prayer? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing Kaitlin - I'll be remembering your friends..

      I have several prayers heavy on my heart. (I'll just share a couple..)

      - my cousin's, six year old, son who was recently diagnosed with Cancer. He has to date missed the last two doses of his Chemo treatments due to his counts being so low... but they are climbing. Keep praying..
      - there are several families in my life either in the process of relocating, or needing to relocate and wanting to relocate... and two of those families their situations coincide. Meaning. If plans continue to work out for the one family, in their housing situation then - the other family is "at peace" KNOWING where they'll be able to relocate to. Get it?
      - the one family that I'm referring to - the husband is currently in the hospital due to complications from a Sinus surgery two weeks ago. His wife is a school teacher, they have a 20 month old and are expecting twins.. It's a lot on their plate right now.
      - I have another friend (and this just absolutely breaks my heart) who has recently turned away (according to my knowledge) from GOD and is currently involved in... Let's just saying this person is playing with snakes... There is certainly a battle raging and again - I KNOW ... Greater is HE that is in me, than he that is in this world. (1 John 4:4)
      - Just for me in the everyday - day-to-day - living for Jesus! Letting my light shine whether it's in mothering, as a wife, a friend, a sister and in general as a Woman of Influence/A Woman after God's own Heart...even via blogging. ;)

      ***

      Delete

  2. I will do my best to remember all of them in prayer - think I will have to write these down!

    Oh and please, Please pray for our neighbour - she is about to undergo a third round of radiation treatment - she is young - early fourties with four kids - 13-20 ages range. She is so kind and sweet and knows that the Lord has this, but I think this was a hard hit, she had been feeling so good lately. Praying that this will clear up the lesions and also the CT scan will show that her other cancers are stable and not growing! Thank you Bevy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...