Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

It's Progress - Not Perfection!

. .. .. .. . .. .. .. .. .. . .. .. . .... . .. ... ..  .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .... .. .. .. .. .

***

We just wanted to "check in" with you all!

We wanted to let you know we're still in the throw's of Spring Cleaning.
But one thing is true..

It's Progress.  Not Perfection!


and in just saying that... that has helped us tremendously to stick to task, work together (well!) and to come out on the other end with a smile.  Still!

It's been hard.  But progress is certainly being made..

There still is MUCH to do.

So, I've decided that blogging will still very much be sporadic over here.  I just wanted to let you know that, and to let you know we're still here... and missing you!

4 comments:

  1. Clean on, dear girl.. smile..
    I need to do the same.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the same. Lots of hard work, but worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY family photo!!! I need to follow suit and do some deep down Spring cleaning here!!
    I know you`re busy but I`ve nominated you for a Liebster award - I hope you accept (maybe when you have more time?!?!) Go to my post here (http://www.homemakerdesign.ca/2013/04/id-like-to-thank-acadamy.html) for the rules and specifications – below are my eleven questions for you to answer. I look forward to your responses.
    1. Why do you love living where you do?
    2. Quilt, comforter or duvet?
    3. What is your cooking style? And your favourite ‘recipe’?
    4. Coffee or tea – and how do you take it?
    5. What kind(s) of music do you enjoy?
    6. Company calls – they’ll be there in 20 minutes – what do you do?
    7. What is one skill, which you do not possess, that you admire in others?
    8. You have a free afternoon – no hubby, no kids, no responsibilities- how do you spend it?
    9. What is your favourite piece of furniture that you own and why?
    10. Current reading material?
    11. What is your go-to scripture verse?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even gotten to my spring cleaning yet! I hope to next week! Or the week after. Well, someday soon. :)

    I am sorry I haven't returned your email. I have fallen behind on correspondence due to some projects. I hope to write this weekend!

    I just wanted to tell you that I love this photo of your sweet family! precious!

    And your header photo, oh my! A turquoise bucket? Perfect!

    Love ya
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...